Analog Relax KOI-OTO Standard
How long will you bear with its delicate sound? Unprecedented "thickness" and "thickness" to you
It was not specs that I pursued, dense, dense sound.
Easily draw out unprecedented sounds and get the excitement of the record again.
"Analog Relax KOI-OTO Cartridge"
This era of digital popularity. Trying to listen to the record What do you want from the vinyl record?
Surely in the depths of the heart, it seems that it is being asked for a thick, dense "heart dancing, deep sound" that seems to be an analog that can not be obtained in digital.
I think that you are fighting every day to make that sound.
But please be relieved.
It is the KOI-OTO cartridge, which is the simplest way to make it easier to extract a different dimension of dense sound from your record.
Please get the excitement of that record again.
Dark, thick, warm ....
It is a standard model of the KOI-OTO series which will rediscover the pleasantness of analog.
While respecting various vintage cartridges coloring the times, I reproduced that taste in accordance with the present age.
I would like you to use Ortofon SPU and EMT loving you. I will take you to a new world again.
Especially for jazz, rock etc, this is the only matching.
Heavy wood base volume feeling, tenor saxophone's warm sounding, guitar's thick sound pressure ... other cartridges may not be heard anymore.
It is also ideal for female vocals, and the texture of the mouth is reproduced in front of you.
Body material is “Japanese Zelkova" scraping of solid material. Beeswax wax finish.
· Format: MC cartridge
· Coil: copper wire
· Impedance: 20 Ω
· Tracking Force: 2.0 g
· Needle tip: Diamond ellipse (standard grade)
· Frequency range: 20 to 25,000 Hz ± 2.0 dB
· Output voltage: 0.45 mV (1 kHz) or more
· Magnet: Neodymium Multi Magnet
· Cantilever: Aluminum
<KOI-OTO Cartridge: Common Features>
● Super strong multi-neodymium magnet mounted
· Magnetic force of the strongest class among MC cartridges is realized, low frequency tightening realized
● High power 0.45mv!
● Solid wood body creating sound of sound
● KOI-OTO Round Baffle that produces a rich sounding of the middle low range
● Guard the power generation part from the static electricity from the record, securing the original movement of the cartridge “Static Electricity Guard Cloth" fitted
● Analog Relax Ginjo Lead Wire "Jazz Standard" as standard equipment
· Taste not available with modern materials, standard equipped with Ginjo Lead Wire "Jazz Standard" using Western electric vintage wire
This item is "complete order made goods".
After payment is confirmed, skilled craftsmen will start production.
For orders, shipping will take about 4 weeks after receipt of order.